Monday, 15 February 2016

Play Chef: Homemade Custard Recipe with Printable

blogger challenge writing challengeHey y'all! How was the weekend? Ours was so busy. Life in general just feels busy! And one thing I've noticed that always seems to slip is the satisfaction that comes from something homemade!

I'm back this week with another post in the 52 Week Blogger Challenge! This is finally an up to date post! And I've been looking forward to it! You can find the Blogger Challenge at Sarah Emily Blogs! I know she'd love to have you join up!
homemade vanilla custard quick easy

This week we are playing chef! It's a normal Sunday thing in my house that I cook a big Afrikaans Sunday dinner and make a dessert to go with it! Being that is so HOT around here lately the last thing Hubby wanted was the oven on even longer this weekend! So I opted to whip up some homemade custard and let it cool down in the fridge!

Home made custard is such a nice alternative to the ice cream and can go with just about anything! The boys love eating it with jelly (jell-o), or ice cream too! A traditional method is to pair it with Malva Pudding but you can through it in a bowl with some cookies, or like we did.... sit around the floor eating it straight from the bowl!

15 minute homemade custard recipe card

Even better! I've loaded this into a nice little printable for you! You can access the Homemade Custard recipe with a blank recipe page here! And below it you can get the fully blank recipe printables! Enjoy!





Do you have a Sunday tradition in your house? How about a go to recipe for a nice treat?? I'd love to hear about it! Let me know in the comments below!
Shana Danae

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with Sarah and I! This recipe sounds so good! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...