Friday, 13 May 2016

7 Chrisitan Songs for Workouts

We all know the benefit of a great workout. Fitness just does that for us! You finish up on a high with sweat rolling and endorphin's running wild. Let's face it... it's an amazing feeling. 

Yet, I know how much of a struggle it can be to really get into the mindset of working out when the music you're listening to doesn't settle with your soul. A playlist can either lift you up or drive you into the ground! For me, a playlist is more than just a sick beat. The words being heard need to feed my spirit as the exercise feeds my body.

I'll be honest with y'all. I haven't been working out like I should lately! But, with my new schedule at work and all the waiting we're doing, I figured it's a great time to get our families fitness back on track!

I knew I needed a Christian playlist to keep my heart in line! I needed some music that would motivate and cleanse me! I'm sure you can relate!

So, here is my playlist for a wholesome 30 minutes!

7 Christian Songs for a 30 Minute Walk

1) Thrive- Casting Crowns
2) 10,000 Reasons- Matt Redman
3) Let It Rise- Big Daddy Weave
4) Two Weeks in Africa- Caedman's Call
5) Shout Your Fame- Hillsong
6) He Reigns- Newsboys
7) Mercy Came Running- Phillips, Craig & Dean

Call to Action: For the next 19 days, I encourage you to move! For 30 minutes a day, listen to the playlist and move. Whether you go for a walk, do some calf raises or stretch, just get your body moving! Tell us what song inspires and motivates you the most, even if it's not on this playlist!

Side bar: A new fitness challenge will be coming up the end of the month. So if you're like me and have been slacking a bit, use the 19 days to re-train your body and mind for movement! ;-)

Shana Danae

3 comments:

  1. yes, love the songs you have to share here. I love working out to upbeat songs like this and the best part is that they get stored in my mind and carry me through the day
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I love that the songs can uplift you! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I really like Resurrection by Nichole Sponberg. If I really want to get moving and get my spirit touched at the same time I listen to TobyMac. I also like Christy Nockels Passion CD.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...