Wednesday, 11 May 2016

My Children Know Me Best


Hi, y'all! Thanks for stopping in at May's The Kids Behind the Blog linkup! You can find all the details with Stephanie over at Wife Mommy Me. You can find the details in this post! But basically every second Wednesday of the month there is a link-up of questions you've asked your littles! It's a great way to see the faces and hearts behind what inspires so many of us Mommy's! 
Toddler boys posing with Dad for an interview to get to know each other
My children really do know their Mom better than anyone!

This month I decided to interview both my kids! It was all about Mommy since it was Mother's Day this week! Their answers are truly precious! It's amazing to understand they see through the outside and actually really do know me quite well! I'd say my children know me best, even if some of the answers weren't what I wanted to hear! 
  1. What is something I always say to you?
Lil Mister: Play outside. Listen. Don’t fight. I love you.
LJ: Love you too
  1. What makes Mommy happy?
Lil Mister: When we are good and help in the house.
LJ: Cheese
  1. How do I make you laugh?
Lil Mister: If you tickle me.
LJ: Making silly faces
  1. What do you enjoy doing with me?
Lil Mister: Sunday drives and walking to get lucky packets. And swinging. Ice cream dates.
LJ: Playing and picking flowers
  1. What is my favorite thing to do? 
Lil Mister: Cleaning the house and cuddling.
LJ: Buying me lucky packets

Call to action: Join us in the Kids Behind the Blog link-up! Let me know in my comments you linked up and I'll be sure to visit your post!

Shana Danae

4 comments:

  1. This is just the cutest <3 I love hearing my girls talk about the things I do with them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is something that just fills a mom's heart ;-) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. "Cheese"! Bwhahaha... although it is pretty good. And I'm pretty sure cleaning the house isn't your favorite thing to do....I mean having a clean house is great, but the process of cleaning it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL I'm positive he said that because of how much I clean. However, I must admit although it isn't my favorite thing it is something I do enjoy!

      Delete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...