Organized Chaos

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Jump on that bandwagon peeps!

48 Things


You should know by now that I can’t resist a cool trend! So I don’t know why you ever thought I’d pass this one up! ;-) I saw this going around a little bit and thought nope…I’m not doing it. Oh, but who the heck am I trying to fool…I love these stupid surveys! I saw this one over at Pink Dryer Lint and refused to pass it up.

1- WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No. I guess I’m not that cool….nope I am still pretty awesome dudes!

2- WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
It is common knowledge that I’m a cry baby! Thursday I cried that talking to Hubby Dearest about a bug I found in the mince!

3- DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I’m okay with it. I’d say it needs improvement but I prefer to type anyways!

4- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Yoah, dudes. You know that one with the olives and peppers smashed into it. That is the BEST!

5- DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Kids….oh you mean monkeys! Yes, two boys….no people they’re actually kids!

6- IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Totally. I’m like the awesomest person there is! Jeeze!

7- DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Sarcasm no…never….refer to question 6.

8- DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yea! Dudes, I’m like deathly afraid of surgery!

9- WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Completely and absolutely yes! Scared of surgery under a controlled and capable and experienced staff but tie a rope around my waste and have me jump of a bridge…I’m all over it!

10- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Muesli!

11- DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No….that is just making more work. Once I get the laces where they’re comfortable I want the shoes to stay just like that.

12- DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
That depends….
Physically….I have given natural birth to two children and am training in running so kind of.
Mentally/Emotionally/Spiritually….that depends on the day, but I managed a cross world move for love. So most days I say yes.

13- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Rum and Raisin or Soft serve Vanilla

14- WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If they have open toed shoes or no shoes…their feet…I have a fetish…not a good one. I hate ugly feet it creeps me out! Otherwise typically they’re eyes.

15- RED OR PINK?
ummm…pink (typical girl!)

16- WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
That I’m not more spontaneous. I used to be but kids took that away. I want to learn it again.

17- WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
That is so hard because I live so far away from my family. I’d say my dad though. I’ve always been a daddy’s girl.

18- WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Are you kidding me man? What kind of question is this? ….maybe tact or I haven’t practiced breaking down a rifle lately….oh my needlework!

19- WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Brown sandles with turquoise jewels!

20- WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Oh a great healthy breakfast…no literally dudes. Muesli, plain low fat yogurt and honey.

21- WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Jacaranda

22- IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Some kind of greenish blue because it is my favorite color at the moment.

23- FAVORITE SMELL?
A lekker braai! Hubby Dearests body spray! The smell of my kids hair right after a bath. Oh and that smell just before it rains!

24- HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
In this country….sadly they have come to mean very little.

25- MOUNTAIN HIDEWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Do I really have to choose?? Okay….a beautiful open (lots of windows) hard wood floored and rustic antique décor’d lodge house on the side of a mountain surrounded in trees except one side which over looks an ocean with my own staircase down to the beach ;-)

26- FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
My FIL has gotten me obsessed with Cricket lately. But Rugby, American Football, and Nascar top my lists

27- HAIR COLOR?
Brunette.

28- EYE COLOR?
Blue.

29- DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Heck to the N-O!

30- FAVORITE FOOD?
Pasta…I could eat it everyday!

31- SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scary movies mostly. As long as I have someone to hold onto!

32- LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Yesterday Hubby Dearest and I held a movie marathon Sunday and busted out the new Spiderman, The Dark Knight Rises, and Snow White (with Charlize Theron…true to our SA!)

33- WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Burgundy (can you believe I had to look!)

34- SUMMER OR WINTER?
Neither…I like the middle of Autumn…not to hot or cold.

35- FAVORITE DESSERT?
Dudes…CHEESECAKE…every variation everyday!

36- STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Cardio…but I do strength training because I need it.

37- COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
If I have uncapped internet…computer. I can still watch TV that way!!

38- WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW?
Nothing…ooooh bad!

39- WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I’m a terrible computer owner….my mouse ain’t got no pad foo!
40- FAVORITE SOUND?
Laughter first thing in the mornings. Silence!
41- FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
one that makes noise….any kind of noise!
42- WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Technically I haven’t now because I am at my home now…but actually South Africa is the farthest from my original home.
43- DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Other than extreme sarcasm….oh that isn’t a talent. Well you just tell that to my mom! Truth be told…I’m once played violin. Sat first chair my entire life.
44- WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
In a barn…okay not really but Hubby always asks that because I NEVER close doors! ;-) DMH people DMH

45- WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
In the Valley. Dal Valley!
46- WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Brick…no not the color it is actually BRICK lol
47- WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
A Goldish gray…..
48- DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
Oh yea…..

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me! Shana..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...