Organized Chaos

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Tuesday Tunes: Let it Rain

There are a few things happening in our lives right now and it is taking a lot of faith from me to listen and follow the Spirit. I know though the benefits of the rain to wash away and re nourish dried soil. So I'm following Christ and allowing this to be my song of faith.



Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Heartbeats Soul Stains
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
bloglovin, follow me, blog, organized chaos, button twitter facebook, like me, blog, organized chaos, button google pinterest, follow me, boards, organized chaos, button youtube, organized chaos, subscribe, follow me, button instagram, follow me, blog, organized chaos, button linkedin, follow me, blog, organized chaos, button

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...