Organized Chaos

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Tuesday Tunes: You Raise Me Up

Sometimes in life (most of the time) we don't have all the answers, but through faith I've allowed my heart to become the child I'm supposed to be. I want to always remember that He is my ultimate Father. Today, this week, this month I allow him to "raise me up" when all I want to do is fall!



Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Heartbeats Soul Stains
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
bloglovin, follow me, blog, organized chaos, button twitter facebook, like me, blog, organized chaos, button google pinterest, follow me, boards, organized chaos, button youtube, organized chaos, subscribe, follow me, button instagram, follow me, blog, organized chaos, button linkedin, follow me, blog, organized chaos, button

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...