Organized Chaos

Tuesday 24 December 2013

LJ Birthday extravaganza!!

As I posted last Thursday in the Once Upon a Time Birthday part 1....LJ's party was a huge success!! Once everything was decorated, it was time for the fun! I warn you...this is a photo bomb! But, jeeze peeps, they're so darn cute!

He just wanted the baby!
It's gonna be my new friend!!
I'm cute and I know it!
Lil Mister is over it and ready for presents!
I got this man!
That's what I've been waiting for!
I'm just going to take it for a spin!
Kyk vir my Papa!
He was content with his bike until he saw the cake!
You see all this...it's mine!
ooohh...yummy!
Has no problems sharing!
There he gets into it!
Enough cake....play time!
We let them go until they were ready for bed! This ones bottle was sitting on the mattress waiting for him! When he got tired he just went to sleep! Mommy success!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx


Shana Danae..

2 comments:

  1. It is great that you thoroughly enjoyed, and captured in photos, as they are only small once! Enjoy every minute! I visited from Mommy Monday this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yea....I'm addicted to taking photos! It's like I'm scared I'll miss something!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...