Organized Chaos

Monday 9 December 2013

Social Sunday: Get to Know Me

I'm linking up for another week of Social Sunday! Head over to A Complete Waste of Makeup to link up and hop around!


This Weeks Questions:
1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone? As per usual....it’s of Hubby and the kids!


2. What do you keep beside your bed? My phone....and that is about it! With the boys being so busy, especially LJ who is in that take everything stage, I don’t like having things sitting around. I really dislike clutter!
3. What is your least favorite chore? Dishes!
4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be? Changing poo nappies! Lol My boys have a routine of making that lovely nappie first thing in the morning. They make sure I’m awake! ;-)
5. What do you do to vent anger? Journal and read my bible. If I can I’ll run and speak with C. I go to her for everything!

6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why? I can’t say I actually have one. But if I had to choose, I’d say Easter. I absolutely love celebrating the conclusion of everything Christ had worked towards. The presentations in church are always beautiful and I get filled with the Holy Spirit being reminded of what it is really all about. Then again....I get these same feelings and emotions when watching Passion of the Christ! 
Underneath a libel washes the motorway.
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx


Shana Danae..

2 comments:

  1. TAG, YOU'RE IT! Stop by my post and follow the rules! Don't stop it now, join in the fun!!
    http://www.dawns-disaster.com/2013/12/tagged-for-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...