Organized Chaos

Thursday 15 November 2012

Week 35...

Total Weight Gain: 62kg (+16 kg)
This week, Baby is: 2.4 kg

How far along? 35 weeks, 4 days (Kind of…so we think…guestimate…)
Due date: 6-18 Dec 2012 :-/

Total weight gain/loss: +1 kg

Maternity clothes? No…I don’t think I’m going to make it until the end either. Especially since I’m working until the end! I need to get like maybe one pair of pants!

Sleep: Non existent…period

Best moment this week: Getting the bags packed…finally!!

Food cravings: Still salty and fresh!! Bring on the raw tomato and avo with salt and pepper!

Movement: It seems like he has turned with his back to the right now because all the movements have swapped sides.

Symptoms: hmm….back pain! And very fierce contractions!

Labor Signs: Nope!

Stretch Marks: nope and we’re working hard to keep it that way!

Swelling? It’s getting very bad in the evenings. I think I sit too much at work!!

Belly Button in or out? It is most definitely out!

What I miss: wearing a swimsuit!!

Feeling toward Pregnancy: anxious…I guess I’m getting to the end right?!?

What I am looking forward to: Soaking up some summer sun with Lil Mister and LJ.

Milestones: I’ve packed!! Okay there are a few last minute things I need to throw in but yea…I’ve packed! Yay!!

News: I will NOT be going for an induction unless medically necessary. I really like my gynae but I know that God knows best. I shouldn’t rush things or try and fit them into my idea of a plan. If I am meant to have Daya deliver my baby then LJ will come before or after he is on leave. Otherwise I pray that God gives me whatever I need (patience, strength, understanding, ect) to like the gynae that does deliver LJ. I pray that God calms my spirit. All is in His hands.


I’ve removed my checklist for this week. I will only post it on the weeks where something changes. Otherwise I will post a link to the previous post with said list in case you’re curious as to how we’re coming along. I suddenly realized that I have less than 5 weeks left and there is so much not done!! Oh My WORD!!! Check my list here!



Shana

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...