Organized Chaos

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Flavor Explosion Taco Dip

Hey peeps! So I’ve been given yall some insight to how I pull together a Mexican night

One of my favorite memories from high school was all the crazy food we would eat when we had sleepovers! As an adult, I still enjoy this! I can’t have friends over for an evening and I’m not pulling out snacks!

Although, it isn’t actually anything authentic other than possible authentically American...I love a good taco dip! And so did my friends! I’m pretty sure C described it as a flavor explosion in her mouth! ;-) So that is it’s new name!



FLAVOR EXPLOSION TACO DIP

1 tub cream cheese
250ml sour cream
2tbl taco seasoning
1 ½ c shredded lettuce
1 c shredded cheese (cheddar or cheddar mix)
2 medium tomatoes, diced
½ green pepper, diced
½ medium onion, diced
½ c guacamole
10 black olives, sliced

1.       Mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning well in a bowl. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
2.       While waiting, prepare your other ingredients (veggies diced, olives sliced, cheese grated!)
3.       Spread cream cheese mixture onto the bottom of a dish. I prefer to use a Tupperware for storage later but if having a party you can use a serving dish. Cream cheese mixture should be approximately 1 inch thick.
4.       Layer with the lettuce and then quacamole. Top that with the tomatoes, pepper, and onion. Finally, sprinkle with cheese and top with olives.

5.       Dip should then return to refrigerator for approximately 1 hour minimum but can be stored until following morning!

Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Heartbeats Soulstains
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...