Organized Chaos

Sunday 23 March 2014

Sunday Social.....I can't do without

Welcome to another week of Sunday Social! A weekly link up where we get to know each other just a little bit better! Take a look around....and why don't you go ahead and post your answers and link up!





1. Top 3 things you can’t go a day without doing: Besides the usual....eat, sleep, wee and drink coffee? Umm...checking my email/social media (not all day but it must happen at least once), plucking my eyebrows (even if it is just one hair there...gotta do it!) and kissing my husband and kids!


2. 3 things that scare you the most: The idea of losing my children/husband in a car accident (or just in anyway), someone breaking into our house, and cockroaches...I’m more scared of them than a spider! Have you seen that episode on the emergency room show where the cockroach laid eggs inside that woman’s ear?
travel.nationalgeographic.com

3. 3 places you want to see before you kick the bucket: Besides going back home? Okay, Italy, particularly Venice and the vineyards. Ireland and Egypt.

4. 3 movies you will always love: Back to the Future, Shawshank Redemption, Dirty Dancing...because “I carried a watermelon”
lifeaccordingtosteph.com
5. 3 favorite current songs: Let her go by Passenger- Waiting on Superman by Daughtry- 



Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Heartbeats Soulstains
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...