Organized Chaos

Monday 14 October 2013

A Scramble of Events....

Hey peeps!

Thanks so much for sticking around! I am so sorry about last week! Not just because you guys missed out on 4 days of awesomness posts....but also because I desperately missed writing! It's so hard when life just seems to become overwhelming!



So here is the low down....Thursday my phone decided it didn't like Wifi anymore. Now....if you know me at all, you'll automatically understand how this was a TRAGEDY!
But, for the rest of you....let me explain. I do just about everything via my phone! I check my bloglovin' and comment on all the wonderful things you all post! I update my Facebook and give shoutouts via Twitter! I check comments and respond too. All via my phone. Wifi down....normal internet down...a very uphappy Shana.

I played around all day with settings and...nothing. I went home to resume my ongoing fight Friday.

Friday morning came...and now not only is my internet down but my sim card is saying unregistered! I'm like...."WHAT"

I had a mini breakdown to say the least.....and I still have no idea what is going on!

Randomly this morning...internet and Wifi are back up! Still, no sim card! :-( I am partly happy!

In other news, Lil Mister and I are down with sinus. So, I took a half day Friday and headed home to be with the littles and head to the doctor. Nothing major, just miserable from ear pain from drainage but with a little bit of meds we are hooked up (and Mommy may be sleeping better!) ;-)

Friday night we headed to friends for a braai! These friends are the parents of Lil Misters best friend who happens to have been out of school the past two weeks. Lil Mister has missed his BF SO much. It was like a reunion when they saw each other! Only one tiff between them over toys the whole night and those two played until after midnight! Finally when we loaded up at half past midnight to go home, Lil Mister fell asleep in the car!

Saturday we got a puppy! (I realized I'm really bad with photos because I don't have a single picture to share with you today about all of this!) His name is Durky and he is a sausage dog/ Jack Russell mix. He is cute, cuddly and loves the kids already! I actually can't wait to get off work to see him!

And Sunday, well, we did nothing! That's right. We lounged at home....made liver and onion with scrambled eggs and played in the water. It was beyond perfect~

What did you do this weekend?

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...