Organized Chaos

Monday 7 October 2013

Sunday Social Flashback High School

1. What were you like in middle school and high school?
I was two completely different people between middle school and high school. I’m not sure what changed or when it did. But I was the typical teachers pet in middle school. I was on the dance team, first chair in orchestra and editor of the school newspaper. I was in all of the advanced classes and pulled straight A’s.
High school came and I made t
he competitive dance team. Started going out with friends and was all of the sudden much more into shopping! I still managed decent grades and stayed in orchestra until the final Christmas concert (where I was graduating early and the second chair wasn’t) and proudly stood up and gave my first chair seat to Rhonda who’d proudly played with me since middle school.
I got into boys and parties and well...let’s just leave it there!


2. What were your favorite pastimes?
Playing my violin, double soccer practices on a Saturday and being so sore I could barely walk. Lunch with friends off campus and Christmas shopping with my besties!

3. What songs were you obsessed with?
Honestly, I can’t even remember! But we were forever singing Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

4. What fashion statement do you look backing and cringe?
Umm....oversized everything, tears in my jeans....to where you can barely tell they’re jeans! Going out in public in our pajamas thinking it made us cute....skater shoes on girls....wearing skirts over jeans (okay any attempt I made at the whole boho look back then)....mini skirts and leggings with boots (OMW I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 15) but overall...I’m okay with what I wore. I still wear a lot of similar outfits...just more put together.

5. Who was your celeb crush?
Oh my.... Orlando Bloom! I watched Lord of the Rings marathons endlessly as well as Pirates of the Caribbean! haha
justjared.com

6. What was your favorite movie?
Okay....remember I was on a competitive dance team...so we watched Center Stage, Step Up, You Got Served and Dirty Dancing like they were a religion. SO much so that I still know the movies word for word (and secretly I still like them!)

Still, Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean! Also, the first Saw came out when I was in high school...and I have to admit it makes me nostalgic when I hear about middle school kids today watching it! It makes me laugh!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...