Organized Chaos

Monday 14 October 2013

Sunday Social: Bloggy Firsts

This Weeks Questions:
1. What is the first blog you ever followed? Kim at OneClassyMotha and Jenn at Something Clever 2.0
2. What was your first blog post about? It was ridiculous. I should actually just delete it. It was just saying hey....I’m going to start blogging!
3. Who left you your first blog comment? The lovely Leesa Finley on my post Week 27 about my second pregnancy!
4. Who was the first blogger you ever met in person? I have yet to be so lucky! ;-) But I have a few girls who have become such close friends. I can’t wait until the day we meet!

5. what was your first “blogging milestone?” Umm....I would say for me it was when I got my first 10 followers! I was like Oh...my gosh! This is so cool! People actually want to read me! ;-)

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

1 comment:

  1. I think you should totally keep your first post, it shows how far you've come! Some people have their blogs printed out in hard copy as a keepsake. I don't know how, but I think that sounds neat!


    Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...