Organized Chaos

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Wordless Wednesday- Weekends with Friends

I had a fabulous weekend as C decided to make a last minute trip to us! It was late when they got in Friday night but of course we had a braai, followed by amazing food and chats on Saturday and a night out as they wanted to treat us! I am so blessed to have her as my best friend and it was so relaxing to feel so at home! From the moment they stopped here, everything just felt normal!



Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Heartbeats Soul Stains
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
bloglovin, follow me, blog, organized chaos, button twitter facebook, like me, blog, organized chaos, button google pinterest, follow me, boards, organized chaos, button youtube, organized chaos, subscribe, follow me, button instagram, follow me, blog, organized chaos, button linkedin, follow me, blog, organized chaos, button

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...