Organized Chaos

Thursday 12 June 2014

Fathers Day Gift Ideas



With Fathers Day just a few days away, we've been brainstorming on how to celebrate! You know there is always the breakfast in bed and of course he can have the remote control ;-)



But I really want to make the day special for the most important man in our lives! Being a father is a full time job and deserves recognition! I know I couldn't do this parenting without knowing how much support Hubby gave me!

Here are a few of my favorite ideas!
Fathers Day Gifts- 2014

Mummy Musings and Mayhem

Dressed To A T
Giggles Galore


Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
The Happy Handicap
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...