Organized Chaos

Sunday 1 June 2014

Sunday Social: Introduction

Welcome to another week of Sunday Social! A blog gathering where we get together and get to know each other a little better! So grab a coffee (or a wine!) and join up!

For our 2 year anniversary lets introduce yourself to the blog world!

1. Introduce yourself and your blog to us
Hi! I'm Shana behind Organized Chaos! I write about life in South Africa, being a mom and a wife and everything in between! You'll find pinspiration, recipes, and a lot of faith!
2. What is your favorite form of Social Media and why?
I'm obsessed with Instagram right now! Can you believe my phone was stolen and my replacement doesn't do Instagram?!?! It's okay though...Hubby's phone has me covered!
3. What made you start a blog?
I needed an outlet for all the emotions filling me up! I was pregnant, working full time, and dealing with living away from my home! Blogging connected me with people I could relate to!
4. What do you feel the most meaningful/special post you’ve written is?
I would say it was Little Person/ Big Future where I talked about my children's future and how I think of it!
My favorite posts so far are The War Inside and Praying For a Godly Marriage.. I strongly urge you to check them out!!
Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
The Happy Handicap
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...