Today....I'm sharing my go-to recipe when I need a quick sweet fix! I also tend to use this recipe quite often when needing to whip something together for Lil Misters school or to say thank you to someone!
They are thick, chewy, melt in your mouth gooey and absolutely delicious!
Even better....they're ah-mazingly dairy free!
|What's even better they're so simple even the kids can help!|
To Die For Brownies
3/4 c oil
2 tbl cocoa
2 tbl instant coffee
1 c sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 c flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1) Mix your oil, vanilla cocoa, and coffee in a small bowl.
2) Sift your flour and baking powder in a large bowl. Stir in sugar.
3) Mix in eggs one at a time.
4) Add your cocoa mixture and mix well.
5) Pour into greased pan and bake at 180 C for about 15 minutes or until a knife clears the middle.
Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!