Organized Chaos

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Meet Debbie

Hello my peeps!

I’m taking some time today to bring you Debbie from Heartbeats~Soul Stains. She decided to join me again as a "You're a Star" sponsor and you'll be seeing her ad at the bottom of my posts throughout August! I'm so happy to be working with her again!

If you missed the last time Debbie was with us, you can read her sponsors highlight. Debbie continues to inspire me with her magnificent mothering of 7 children and her amazingly positive outlook on life! She is a very varied blogger bringing you the best of giveaways, recipes and encouraging posts.



A few of my favorite posts are:

Practicing Gratitude- Debbie takes a moment to remind just how precious gratitude is and what an impact it can have on our daily lives. She is honest in admitting that it is sometimes a struggle among the daily trifles but she is working to conquer it! I am inspired by her!

She also took some time to inspire a few new bloggers! If you're new to this blogosphere, I'd take a moment to read Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging. She shares some great tips and tricks which had me laughing as I shake my head in agreement!

Over flowing basket of clothesAnd I can't leave out My Laundry Room | Mommy Reality Challenge! Debbie talks about how her laundry room is her nemesis and I can't even begin to describe how much I relate to this!

Without further ado, meet Debbie!

1) What is it like being a mom to 7?
Being a mom of 7 is about the same as being a mom to 2-3.  The only differences I have found is I'm pulled in more directions and as the kids get older and more involved in activities and sports the money becomes really tight.  We just have to work harder and pull together as a family.   I spend most of my time being a taxi driver,  a referee and a fundraising queen. 

2) You recently posted about your laundry room being your nemesis, how do you conquer this? 
Ha!  I don't.   My laundry is never 100% conquered.   I have to just accept it and do the best I can.  

3) What is the greatest thing you've learned from blogging?
The greatest thing I've learned is there is so much to learn and I love learning new things.  I've learned I want to share my family's story in the hopes it can bring healing and hope to others.

4) What advice would you give a new blogger? 
I think it's most important to figure out your objectives,  choose hosted or self-hosted and go in knowing it's gonna be a tough yet rewarding journey.  

5) What is your favorite way to follow new blogs and why? 
If it's a favorite blog I will follow by email or newsletter subscription.  My other favorite way is through Bloglovin', I love being able to scroll through and see what everyone is up to.  

6) What is your funniest high school memory?
Wow, I can't think of a funny moment.   I loved and enjoyed every memory at my beautiful alma mater Maui High School.

7) Do you have a "life verse"? If so, what is it?
1 Corinthians 13
1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.  2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.  3 If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.  4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.  8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.  9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part,   10 but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears.  11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.  12 Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.  13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

8) Coming up on your blog this month....
Giveaways,  reviews and all that life is bringing our family's way.   I love to share the good, the bad and the just ok.   I also plan to participate more in the mommy challenges that show the reality of motherhood.

You can find Debbie at Facebook // Twitter // Pinterest // Google + // Instagram // Bloglovin // Stumbleupon // Tumblr // LinkedIn

If you’re interested in becoming a Star with Organized Chaos, head on over to my sponsors page! You can email me your details and I’ll gladly get you set up! Don’t see a package that fits your particular needs, that’s okay! Email me about yourself and what you’re looking for and we can create a package just for you!

Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Heartbeats Soul Stains
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...