Organized Chaos

Saturday 19 July 2014

Saturday Funny: Gardening

Welcome to Saturday Funny, where I bring you the funnies from across the www! Hubby and I have so many ideas for the garden come spring time and he's already started getting busy with a lot of it. It's the first time we actually have space to do things! I thought I'd share a little humor today! 

Creative Country Mom

Heremerald Thumb

Pinterest
Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Heartbeats Soul Stains
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

2 comments:

  1. LOL, the last one is my favorite. I'm a gardener, thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a huge pleasure! I'm only breaking into it now....we'll see if I can ever classify myself as a gardener too!

      Delete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...