Organized Chaos

Friday 4 July 2014

Creamy Home Style Coleslaw

Hey, peeps! Hows the week been? Mine? Hectic! But that hasn't stopped me from whipping up some delicious dinners for my family! Each Friday I strive to bring you something new from the Organized Chaos kitchen. In addition to that, I'm going to start listing out what we've been eating throughout the week! That way if there was a previous recipe involved...you can check it out! You can always find old meals on the Recipes page!






On The OC Menu
Sat: Braai meat, Meilie Tart, Potato Bake and Asparagus Buns
Sun: Potjie
Mon: 3 Egg Omelets and Toast
Tues: Liver patties and Chips
Wed: Philly Cheese Steak Mince and Coleslaw
Thurs: Pap and Wors

Ingrediants:
1 small head cabbage, shredded
2 small carrots, shredded
1/4 c diced onion
1 c mayo (I prefer the real stuff not that miracle whip!)
1/4 c sugar
2 tsp mustard
1 tsp lemon juice
1/4 c milk
Salt and Pepper to taste

1) Mixed cabbage, carrots and onion thoroughly in a medium sized resealable Tupperware.
2) Mix in mayo until well coated
3) Stir in sugar making sure it is well dissolved. Let stand 20 minutes in fridge then stir again!
4) Add mustard, lemon juice and milk. Stir well and add salt and pepper to taste.
5) Serve immediately or store up to 24 hours in a sealed container in refrigerator! 

And there you have it peeps! My simple yet delicious coleslaw! I hope you enjoy it and feel free to pin! ;-) 

Before you go! Will you do me a solid and say hello to Debbie? She enjoyed it so much last time she was here she decided to sponsor again! Truly, I feel blessed!

If you didn't meet Debbie last time around, let me tell you...she's amazing! Between juggling 7 kids, living in Hawaii (oh be jealous) and managing her blog, her uplifting spirit and constant smile will have you giggling before your coffee is up! She's got strength to pull you through anything and advice (well, she'd better with those kids) to get you through even the stickiest messes!

Debbie has chosen to be an in-post sponsor again and I know we'll show her that You're a Star! So, please take a moment and go say hello to this amazing woman! If you're interested in working with Organized Chaos, I'd love to talk with you! Check out my sponsors page for all your information! Don't see a package that suits your needs? That's okay....email me and we will create something just for you!

Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Heartbeats Soul Stains
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

2 comments:

  1. Oh yum! I love homemade coleslaw! Such a refreshing summer salad!

    Thanks for sharing (and for linking up to the #SHINEbloghop).

    Wishing you a lovely weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...