Organized Chaos

Saturday 12 July 2014

Saturday Funny: Things Kids Say


Welcome to Saturday Funny, where I bring you the funnies from across the www! This past week in the hospital really had me missing my boys. I assume that is normal and that I'd be weird if not, but whatever. Monday night Lil Mister came with Hubby and LJ to visit me. He told me the Dr was taking the bugs out of me and that he would tell the Dr to let me come home. Thursday afternoon he was asleep when I got home. When he woke up he ran to me and said, "See I told you I was going to phone the Dr. I told him to send you home."After that I started coughing to which he replied, "That Dr is not good! He didn't fix you!"

Shouldn't Life Be More Than This?

Cool Crack

Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...