Organized Chaos

Monday 14 July 2014

Pinspirations....



Hey, peeps! It's been a hectic weekend! I'm not even going to start by recapping it right now! Let me just say...7 days away from home and WHOA...it's a crazy nest in there!

Pinterest is addictive. I mean seriously, peeps, I'm addicted! I don't think if I stopped pinning now I'd ever accomplish everything I've pinned! But that doesn't stop me....or about a bagillion others of us! It is so great to get your juices flowing.

I'm not one of those pinners that feel incomplete or unsuccessful when pinning. I love getting new ideas, mixing recipes, and sharing my posts! Today, I thought I'd bring you some of my favorite pins lately!





11 Gardening Tips For Beginners  - Just starting a brand new garden? Moved into an old house and looking to revitalize the old gardens there? Here are 11 Gardening Tips For Beginners to get you started.  http://www.annsentitledlife.com/produce/11-gardening-tips-for-beginners/
We are starting a garden this summer for veggies and I cannot wait to put this to good use!
American Goulash ~ The brown sugar is a nice touch!
I'm craving my Granny's goulash and am using this guide tonight!
Making a "get along jar" full of creative consequences designed to help stop sibling fighting and curb tattling.
Let's face it...any parent of multiples can relate and this is such a cute idea!
101 things to do with your husband/ boyfriend, instead of watching TV :)
July has been a month to focus on marriage and this is full of great ideas!
HUGE list of 75 Places To Share Blog Posts
As bloggers we're always interested in getting our posts out there! Here is some great places to do it!

You can find these and many more on my pinterest page! Do you have posts you want pinned? For as little as $1 I gladly share any post you ask me to!! I also love following blogs and repinning! The more you pin me the more I see you and find your posts I love! If you haven't already, start following me for more awesome pinspirations! Contact me at shanamom2 (@) gmail (dot) com for more information or visit my sponsors page!

Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Heartbeats Soul Stains
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

2 comments:

  1. Pinterest is such an addiction for me. I think it also feeds my inspiration though, so that makes it worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I'm scared it feeds my to-do list more than my inspiration! ;-) But I always find something that kicks my behind into gear!

      Delete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...