Organized Chaos

Friday 20 September 2013

What You Missed Week 38!

I wanted to end this week on such a high note....but inside I’m just crushed! I hope you stick around until Monday to hear about how I have officially donned the “worst mom of the year” award in Lil Misters school! It’s a wild one let me assure you! ;-)

Oh, and I'm so excited to share with all of you next week about how I finally found my green thumb! Now, if we can just keep it around long enough to actually make things grow! ;-) 


I want to take a moment to thank each and everyone of you that follow me and read me each week! It is because of you all, the sweet emails I receive and the encouragement through Facebook and Twitter that I keep at this!

So thanks for hanging through the nonsense! Thanks for sharing my little tidbits! And thank you....thank you for supporting me! Stop by Prayer Power and let me know how I can help you!




My favorite Tweets of the week:
I spied a rainbow on my bus ride to work. An omen for a good week ahead? Here's hoping!!

Life is better when you stop worrying about the things you can't control.


My favorite posts of the week:
You must stop by and give Chelsea over at Life Unpublished some love for her photos! Absolutely gorgeous!

And you can gain some inspiration and insight from The Deliberate Mom as she talks about seeing through new eyes!


It’s like the year is flying past us. Before we know it we’ll be taking down the Christmas trees and ringing in a New Year. So, here’s a little insight to what you missed this week!

Saturday I shared an image of a lovely nursery rhyme from the baby’s perspective! If you haven’t had the opportunity to laugh yet, I strongly suggest you go read it! On Sunday, I prayed to inspire you a little through the Great Commission!

Of course Monday brought another round of Sunday Social. We discussed our blogs and our blogging experience this week! It was so interesting to read all about the story behind the name! If you’re a new blogger, you can achieve a books worth of tips and advice! Go check it out and see a few of the blogs I just love!

I also talked a little bid about why you don’t see me in the evenings or on weekends! I share something occasionally but my posts are scheduled and I clock out. Find out why here!

Tuesday we were back with Kids ’n Worship! I was so excited this week to share with you how a worship service can be more enjoyable and successful by expecting less! I’m serious peeps! You won’t regret reading it!

Wednesday came with another week of Wordless Wednesdays. This photo is absolutely precious!


Thursday was encouraging as I linked up for another week of Theme Thursdays with Jenn over at Something Clever 2.0! Really, you should check it out! This week wediscussed goals. Do you set them? Are you addicted to them like me? Do they encourage or discourage you? Let us know and read what other wonderful bloggers have to say on the topic!

And today I dropped a little bomb about why I took a hiatus from church! That’s right peeps! I’m far from perfect and there was even something that occurred that could drive me from the comfort of a Sunday morning service! I hope you get a good laugh out of it!


Please stick around the weekend for another Saturday Funny and Sunday Inspiration! And as always I love to hear from you! Have you stopped by the Prayer Power page lately? We’ve got some amazing stories in the power of God!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...