Organized Chaos

Monday 6 May 2013

Monday Mingle MHO Movies

This week's Theme: MOVIES
  What are your top 10 FAVORITE movies of all times? 

1. Sixteen Candles
Before my time but LOVED it
2. Twilight
I actually DID read the books first!
3. Lord of the Rings
He's just so sexy!! ;-)

4. Little Mermaid
Saw this when it first came out in theaters with my aunt!

5. Shawshank Redemption

6. Gone in 60 seconds
always watched it with my dad!!

7. Back to the Future
if it is on TV I will watch it...no matter how many times I've seen it!

8. Mrs. Doubtfire

9. The Haunting

10. I Know What You Did Last Summer
its pathetic and I love it!
I'm anxiously awaiting the release of 50 Shades of Gray to add to this list ;-)....hmm
which movie must I replace???

If I could name more I'd add...
You've got mail
Sleepless in Seattle
Serendipity
 Cast Away
Sleeping with the Enemy
Anything with Helen Hunt ;-)
Oceans 11,12,13
Hangover 1,2

oh the list is truly endless!!!

 Okay, now it's your turn. Grab the button and questions and repost on your page!!! You don't have to answer the questions, you can just repost the button on your sidebar or in a post. Link your page or post up and mingle with other bloggers!!! No rules, just meet new people!


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx
Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...