Organized Chaos

Monday 20 May 2013

Poppetee

A few weeks back, Lil Misters’ school put on a Poppetee for the moms.
In other words it was an afternoon tea, but everything was miniature.

It was a fun time I got to spend with a friend and get to know a couple of the other moms.
I thought I’d share the beauty and effort the teachers made for this event. It wasn’t a huge event. Maybe 30 moms. But, I’m so thankful that Lil Mister is in a school where they take such pride and make such effort for the parents as well.
They did not ask us for any help. This was merely put on as a treat for us moms! An appreciation of us and a chance for us to learn a little more about each other.
They did a beautiful job and I loved every minute of it! ;-)




And of course….
LJ was the only man there!!


After the tea, Nicolene and I collected Lil Mister and JP from class. Needless to say…they were busy as only toddlers can be! 




Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx
Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...