Organized Chaos

Sunday 23 February 2014

Sunday Social....a Little Bit of Random




1. Favorite breakfast food
I have to say honestly, if I could envision the perfect breakfast right now...it would start with me not being the one cooking! ;-) It would include scrambled eggs with onion, mix peppers, mushrooms, and feta! Some bacon, grits, and French toast with blueberries and cream cheese! Hehe.......

2. Best way to spend a free day
LoL I recently spoke about how I just want one day...with no kids....no visitors....and no where to go to......clean my house! Seriously, peeps....I’m dying to give that place a good spring cleaning!

3. Airline ticket to anywhere in the world….where would you go and why?
That is easy....Illinois! I’d love to travel the world but if someone handed me a plane ticket right now, I’d be headed to my family! It’s been nearly 5 years peeps!

4. You can only leave the house with one thing…what is it?
www.precisionnutrition.com
I’m assuming my children and husband are already included in this....then I’d say my phone! Haha If I’m going to be caught out and about unprepared then I need to at least be able to Instagram the nonsense!

5. How do you take your coffee? Hot....and never ending!









Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Kitty Adventures
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

2 comments:

  1. Where in IL are you from?

    Oh yeah, I'm totally with you on the eggs with veggies and feta...yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL It sounded so weird the first time I tried it but it is ah-mazing! Oh and if you can get it with mushrooms, onion, and asparagus...then you have found egg heaven!

      Delete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...