Organized Chaos

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Wordless Wednesday: First Day of School


It was LJ's first time at school on Monday....he definitely wasn't sure what was happening but the teachers say he enjoyed it! Tuesday was more difficult as he realized what was going to happen and started crying as soon as we left! :-/ But I know he is ready for this now....so we're going for it!

Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Kitty Adventures
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! He seems to be enjoying it! But realized after that first day that Mommy is leaving me here! Im praying the crying only lasts the week!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! How's he doing now? My kids just started a new daycare and I worry about this when E starts preschool this fall.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...