Organized Chaos

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Dr Pepper

My Wordless Wednesday just got....wordy!

If you aren't following me on Instagram....You really should peeps! Ma found this loveliness at a shop where she lives! On the list of things I miss from America (which I actually forgot to list Dr Pepper *gasp*), Dr Pepper can be officially removed! I plan to by a case every time we go to visit....that way it's always on stock when I'm craving it! I've waited nearly 5 years since I last tasted this....I truly thought I'd only get it again once I visited home! Ma listens so well to me! It actually made me a little teary knowing she knew when she saw this that I would completely freak out!

By the way.....have you checked out our Blogger Opp for March??? Organized Chaos is hosting it's first ever cash giveaway! Sign up now to participate before it's too late!

Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Kitty Adventures
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

6 comments:

  1. Diggin' on the Dr. :) Pepper that is. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when I first moved away from a big city and could no longer find Tab cola. I'm well over it now. :) http://poshonabudget.com/2014/02/ww-how-to-distruct-a-package-in-25-seconds.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is actually weird how small a thing can make such a big impact! I hope you have gotten a taste of your Tab recently! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel this was about certain things from the East Coast that you can't find in Indiana...and I felt that way about things that are in the Midwest but not on the East Coast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly....I've said since I got to South Africa that if I had to live in America again...there would be so much from this country I would miss!!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...