Organized Chaos

Monday 3 February 2014

Sunday Social and a Weekend Update

Hey, peeps! How was your weekend?? Mine was....eventful! ;-)

Friday, if you'd checked on Instagram, I cut work a little early and headed to the school for a poppetee. You can read about last years'. But it is basically, an afternoon tea held every year for the mommies at the creche. We had a couple of hours of laughs, chit chat and lekker food! It was a great way to start the weekend! 

Friday night, C and I headed over to a friends house to help her with her new Facebook page! It's called Make-Up By Mags and she is amazing! She needed some practice models and well we were more than willing! To be honest, she made me want to go out for the night....I was feeling like one sexy Mama!
Saturday was spent lounging around, playing, and some car rides....and Sunday we helped V move into his OWN house!!

Are you going with me for the #30daysofplanks challenge? If you aren't sure, you can check out the #Commitment2014 and learn about our year of challenges! Organized Chaos is working with you to improve ourselves in body, mind and soul!
organized chaos


Don't forget the #90daysthroughBible!!




All about the number 4.
1. 4 Favorite bands you loved in high school
            I think I was in a weird stage in high school...okay I know I was ;-) I was really into Simple Plan and Green Day but absolutely loved Kelly Clarkson and Taylor Swift....way different ends of the spectrum.
2. 4 go to meals you’d love to learn to cook or can cook really well
            Number one is definitely Curry ’n Rice....go check it out! It is super yummy. Then I would say I turn to pastas because they are fun and creative yet, really easy and fish. Hubby will tell you...I can rock some fish in the kitchen! ;-) I think my fish is usually some of my best meals! Umm....lastly, I love to cook Sunday dinner! It’s beef, rice, potatoes, spinach, butternut and gravy!
3. 4 necessities to your daily life
            Christ/ my Bible, Hubby & Kids, my planner and my phone! ;-)
4. 4 makeup necessities you must have if you could only have 4 on
            Foundation, powder, blush, mascara
5. 4 favorite apps on your phone or iPad
            Hehe...Bloglovin’, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (that’s so easy! ;-])
We hope you link up with us and get super Sunday Social! Meet new friends, leave some love on some new blogs and generally be social duh :)
Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Kitty Adventures
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...