Organized Chaos

Sunday 9 March 2014

Pinterest Sunday Social



This Weeks Questions: We’re all about pinterest this week! If you don’t have pinterest, well you are totally missing out and if you don’t know pinterest....then we might need an intervention!

1. What is your favorite outfit pin?
 http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43058017
This is like a dream outfit for me for work!
2. What is your favorite food pin?
It's one of my own...but truly my favorite recipe I've ever pinned!
3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/impossibly-romantic-wedding-ideas?sub=2984571_2422917
4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?
LOVE LOVE LOVE  DIY mason jar lamps
5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?
So true!
6. Share one more random pin you love.
 Positive Body Image
Don’t forget to check out my pinterest!

And take a moment to enter this awesome cash giveaway!

Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Heartbeats Soulstains
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...