Organized Chaos

Sunday 16 March 2014

Sunday Social: Let's get to know each other



Welcome to another week of Social Sunday! The post of the week where we answer random questions and try to get to know each other a little better!



This Weeks Questions:

modernworkers.com
1. How much time do you spend on Social Media a day?…be honest: Between blogging....keeping up with friends and family back home...and my day to day...umm...a lot lol! No, seriously, between wifi access and everything I am pretty much on from 7am straight off and on throughout the day. I actually get frustrated because by noon....I feel bored! ;-)




2. How long were you reading blogs before you started a blog? Not long. About two months :-/ Once I got to reading, I realized I wanted to do that!

3. What is your favorite kind of cupcake? Oh my....I’m not a big fan of cupcakes but I am particular about the icing! I want that soft whipped icing...not that crunchy sweet stuff!

ashscerebrations.com
4. Do you eat fast food? If so whats your favorite? We don’t eat a lot of fast food. Maybe once a month around pay day as a treat! But I really really miss Taco Bell!

5. What is the most random thing someone would find in your purse? That’s hard to say because as a mom...other moms won’t find the stuff weird! Right now, I would say a dish cloth! Seriously peeps....there is a clean dish cloth in my purse. It went with us to camp Saturday and somehow wasn’t used and ended up in my purse!

6. What is the weirdest TV show you watch? Don’t watch a lot of TV, but right now we are kind of obsessed with Air Crash Investigators. Also, when my cable package still had the channel I was pretty into Extreme Couponing. But I would say that honestly, the amount of crime television that I watch is a little a lot weird!
phfreedom.wordpress.com

Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Heartbeats Soulstains
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

2 comments:

  1. Love this - can't wait to start linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad! It is a really fun linky and a great way to meet new bloggers!

      Delete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...