Organized Chaos

Tuesday 19 March 2013

ABC's of ME

I pulled this little number from Catalyn over at Confessions of a Northern Belle. If you haven't checked her out before, well you better get to steppin....right over to her blog that is! She is great! I couldn't pass up an opportunity to share absolutely useless wonderful facts about myself with all of you!

A is for AGE:  23
B is for BED size:  Double
C is for CHORE you hate:  Hanging the washing! I have no problem washing or ironing but Frack I hate hanging it up
D is for DOGS:  I’m indifferent
E is for ESSENTIAL start to your day: coffee
F is for FAVORITE color:  pink or turquoise
G is for GOLD or silver:  I like them both! My engagement ring is white gold with a yellow gold band and diamonds on either side
H is for HEIGHT: five feet, three inches.
I is for INSTRUMENTS you play: I haven’t played in four years but I played violin since I was 8.
 J is for JOB title:  Data Clerk
K is for KIDS:  Two rowdy boys
L is for LIVE:  South Africa
M is for MARRIAGE:  going on four years
N is for NICKNAMES:  nope
O is for OVERNIGHT hospital stays:  2-both for labor and giving birth
P is for PET PEEVE:  excessive drinking and drunkenness
Q is for QUOTES:  "that’s very disrespectful”
R is for RIGHTY or lefty:  Right
S is for SIBLINGS: Step-brother, two step-sisters, a Half brother, and two brothers in laws
T is for TIME you wake up: 4:30 am
U is for UNIVERSITY you attended:  umm…none
V is for VEGETABLES you dislike:  I don’t think there is any
W is for WHAT makes you run late: children…nuff said
X is for XRAYS you've had:  too many to name…I was a rough kid
Y is for YUMMY food: pasta, cheesy anything, and some good ol’ authentic Mexican
Z is for ZOO animal:  penguins!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
Shana..

6 comments:

  1. You really wake up at 4h30? I would never make it through the day :)

    I hate folding washing - the rest I am ok with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea 4:30 but I'm usually in bed by 10 at the latest and I've got both kids almost to where they sleep thru every night! so it's not so bad! i enjoy the time to myself in the morning!
      I'm lucky now my maid is doing the ironing and folding ;-) I'm a little spoilt:-]

      Delete
  2. Nice. It's fun getting to know you better. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting! Liked all of the ladies and followed. Thank you for linking up with the Aloha Friday Blog Hop yet? Come by and join us as we grow! We are hosting a huge giveaway! I am following you on Bloglovin' and GFC ! Have a lovely week!! :)

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It's awesome to get to know some new friends! I've linked up with the Aloha hop!!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...