Organized Chaos

Monday 11 March 2013

MHO Monday Mingle

mondaymingle


Welcome back to the Monday Mingle!
Hosted by

This Week's Theme: HIGHSCHOOL
 
This Week's Questions:
1. What was your favorite memory in HIGHSCHOOL?
I would say either sports or Lauren. I absolutely LOVED the times I spent riding in the bus to and from games, the early morning practices and the Saturdays spent putting our hardword to play.
But, Lauren was my cherished one in school and not a day goes by that I'm not thinking about her.

 
2. If you could do one thing over in HIGHSCHOOL, what would it be? 
I don't think there is enough space in this blog for that. But if I had to focus on one thing, I would have stayed away from the "wrong side of the tracks." I got involved with a lot of people and a lot of things that I shouldn't have and it let my life way off track. I wish I would have focused more on my studies instead of parties.
 
3. Did you have a HIGHSCHOOL sweetheart? Do you still keep in contact with him?
I did and no....enough said. Sorry!
4. Have you attended a HIGHSCHOOL reunion yet? If so, how was it? If not, what do you think it will or could have been like?
Not yet.....haven't been out of school long enough lol!!

 
5. Do you think you were popular in HIGHSCHOOL?  Do you think if you went back now it would be the same or different? Feel free to post any pictures of you from highschool.
I floated between crowds. Looking back no one was really 'popular' like you see in the movies. However, yes there was the in-crowd, the in betweens, and the not so much ones. I was an in-between> I had a very vast variety of friends!

Okay, now it's your turn. Grab the button and questions and repost on your page!!! You don't have to answer the questions, you can just repost the button on your sidebar or in a post. Link your page or post up and mingle with other bloggers!!! No rules, just meet new people!
Next week's theme: GOALS


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me! Shana..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...