Organized Chaos

Tuesday 26 March 2013

The One Where I Ramble

By the way...I've guest posted over at Here's to Handy Andy. You should really go check her out because she is ah-mazing!!
It’s been coming on for a few days. I knew it was. We felt it last week. We felt it over the weekend. However, today…this morning….it hit me like a truck.
Actually, a train. Nope the train missed me and the station landed on top of me.
We’re sick. Well, Hubby Dearest and I are sick. I woke up this morning and didn’t even want to lift my head from the pillow. The water running from the shower hurt my sore body.
It’s financial year end at work, so to say we’re busy is an understatement. It is month end therefore things are hectic at home. Friday is Ma’s birthday so I must still plan for that.
And I’m sitting here at work, typing this, and feeling miserable for myself. I just want a strong dose of medication and my bed. Neither of which are possible because I’m breastfeeding and have a toddler!



Grr…sometimes I wish I could just ask my maid to work late and keep both boys while I cower under my sheets.
We’re planning to go to our parents for the weekend. We have a four day weekend here, but Hubby Dearest will work until 1 on Friday. So I will have everything packed up and the moment he gets off work we’ll hit the road. It is only an hour and a half drive, but that is like an eternity with two kids in the car. It will be the first time we travel with BOTH kids. I’m nervous!
I plan to make Lil Mister an Easter basket. It will be his first because I felt he was too young last year to actually appreciate it. I’m still not sure what I want to put in it, but I’m leaning towards a transportation theme. He is obsessed right now with tractors, trains and airplanes. Throw a bike in there with a little mix of boat and you have a toddler on cloud 9. It shouldn’t be too difficult.
However, finding those little plastic eggs is difficult because I wanted to make an Easter egg hunt for him this year too!
For some odd reason he likes eggs a lot. Not to eat them; unless of course they’re chocolate….but he wants to play with them. It only makes sense to me that an egg hunt would be fun!
Lil Mister needs shoes and LJ already is needing bigger clothes. That child is growing like a weed! He is getting so chunky and has now been dubbed Mommy’s chunky monkey. He is a very happy baby and I love LOVE how he squeals each day when I get home (maybe he should be my piggly wiggly….). Just look at this face…..


And this one…simply because Lil Mister’s laugh is the best!!


Otherwise it has been pretty uneventful in our house.
I’m wanting a new tattoo. Of course, I cannot afford this…but I can think about it.
I want to do winter shopping too!
A new kitchen theme wouldn’t hurt….
Oh…I just want some change I guess.
Do you ever feel like that? That you just need a little change. Like that your life is becoming too predictable.

Okay, I’ve rambled enough for today so I’m going to leave you with this.
See that little button at the bottom. Yea, the brown one with the funny looking lady. Don’t you want to click it?? Heck, you can click it once a day even! Yea, there you go…doesn’t that feel better now! ;-)


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...