Organized Chaos

Sunday 20 April 2014

Sunday Inspiration: Healing

Although we do go to doctors (because I believe God heals in many ways) it isn't to say we aren't praying! I've been on my knees relentlessly during these couple of weeks (and most of my children's lives thus far) praying for their health! I wanted to bring you some inspiration about what the Bible says about healing!
www.allindiamission.com

www.sodahead.com
hearjesuschrist.blogspot.com
hearjesuschrist.blogspot.com

You can look up more verses here:
www.life2christ.org

Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Heartbeats Soulstains
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

4 comments:

  1. Praying you and your family are healthy!! :)Love that passage by the way. Brings so much hope and is reminding me to read the bible more often!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, the boys are doing much better! It reminds me the same thing! I have it printed next to my computer at work to remind me everyday!

      Delete
  2. Sending prayers your way! Thank you for the verses. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Thank you! Prayers are the best thing we can do in trying times! I post verses every Sunday! So keep stopping by!

      Delete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...