Organized Chaos

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Sleeping Habits


I don't know if you've noticed lately on Instagram....but LJ has a new sleeping habit. It involves me....it involves touching me! This kid is darn clever....spoiled, eh probably...but definitely clever! He knows if he acts like he is going to wake up or refuses to sleep without me holding him...I'll do it! Not only because I want him to rest, but well because I like the cuddles too! I know I'm pathetic. And I'm creating bad bad habits! HELP!!!


Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Heartbeats Soulstains
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

6 comments:

  1. I've no advice -- I did the same thing!
    Happy WW!
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so sweet. That's okay keep doing it! He won't want it forever. And then you'll wish he still did :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes extra cuddles are in order. Take advantage while you can is what I say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! LoL Yes, sometimes cuddles are the best medicine!

      Delete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...