Organized Chaos

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Tuesday Tunes: Dive

I am absolutely loving this song because it feels like my life exactly right now! Hubby leaves tomorrow morning for our new town. It is with a mix of emotions and a heavy heart that I watch him go! I am trying so hard to be strong but in the mix of packing, looking for work and sick children...I feel like I'm sinking. But God said to dive......



Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Heartbeats Soulstains

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

2 comments:

  1. Bless your heart. Saying a prayer for you and your husband. You will make it through this phase and it will all be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you for your prayers! They are what truly makes a difference!

      Delete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...