Organized Chaos

Friday 4 April 2014

Coffee Talk & the 2014 Ultimate Blog Party

digglifeministries.wordpress.com
There won't be a Fitness Friday today, peeps. I am just not up to it! I'm so sorry but this whole situation in our lives is straining down on me right now. I know you are probably sick of hearing me talk about it so I'm letting it go today. I am focusing on the positive and looking forward to spending an amazing weekend with my Hubby and boys! We deserve a little one on one time and family focus!

With that said...if anyone has any tips on moving a family...please start sending them my way!! Seriously, I feel like a child who has been playing house this whole time! I'm lost in the big world! ;-) Okay....I'm done now! Tips???



I've really been turning to God and focusing on what He wants for our family and where He is leading us. A way that I do this, really absorb myself in God and his Word, is through music. I shared Set Me Free on Tuesday because it has been at the top of my playlist. But following shortly is this song...and it always moves me!




Do you want your blog to get noticed and meet some awesome bloggers? Do you enjoy a good hop and a great read with some coffee? Come join us!

Ultimate Blog Party 2014


aboutWhile we are having this little conversation....let me ask you to take a moment to say hello to Debbie! She has been so amazing to grace my posts this month with her uplifting attitude! It is a true blessing to have her as a sponsor

Debbie is a true walking story of faith in God and the strength He provides to overcome. Whether it is overcoming abuse, conquering death, or just surviving parenting of 7 (you read that right....7 kids! Praise her!) she has done it all with a smile!  She can provide you with laughs about parenting, advice about marriage, and a love of God.

So, please take a moment and go say hello to this amazing woman! If you're interested in working with Organized Chaos, I'd love to talk with you! Check out my sponsors page for all your information! Don't see a package that suits your needs? That's okay....email me and we will create something just for you!

Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Heartbeats Soulstains

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

10 comments:

  1. Enjoy your family time and let God carry your problems for a while. I'm so excited to have you joining my Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party Team on Tuesday. You are such a lovely lady.
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your words are so sweet! Yes, I believe God is strong enough to let me give it to Him ;-)

      Delete
  2. Stopping by with the UBP. You have a lovely blog... I, too, love the song "Whom Shall I Fear". So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I pray you continue to enjoy the blog!

      Delete
  3. Swinging by from the UBP! I love that song, too. Do you listen to KLove? If you don't, you've got to check them out. They're on Facebook and they even have an app. Looking forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so funny you mention KLove....we do listen to it! We live in South Africa but I brought it up one day in my office here about how I used to listen to them ALL THE TIME in America. Now we listen everyday! I hope you enjoy the blog! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I'm stopping by from #UBP14. I've been participating since 2007. It truly is a fun way to meet new bloggers!

    You have a wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am really enjoying the UBP and everyone I've gotten to meet! It is amazing!

      Delete
  5. We moved from PA to IN when my son was two months old. I know your boys are no longer babies, but be prepared for it to take longer than you expect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for scaring me?!? LoL Just kidding. Yes, I'm sure there will be an adjustment period but it will all be worth it in the end! Any tips for how to help them adjust quicker?

      Delete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...