Organized Chaos

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Tuesday Tunes: Last Ones Standing



Hey peeps! I want to take a time out this Tuesday to feature my step-brothers band!! I figured this was appropriate for my Tuesday Tunes right??



They are an up and coming band in the Chicago area and have some awesome sound! You really should take a minute to listen to them! You can find them at Facebook!

The biggest reason why I'm bringing you these lovely boys today is because they are in a competition for Battle of the Bands tour! I'm totally serious and super proud of my brother for chasing his dreams!

The way the competition works is by buzz feed! You simply go to that link and check they guys out! If you really feel moved (which you so will!), then take a moment and vote for them! They have a chance to either play just the Chicago date or possibly even win a spot for the entire tour!

It's so amazing and inspiring to see young people truly chasing their dreams! I mean really putting in the time, work, and money to make things happen and that is exactly what these guys are doing! They work, go to school, and still make this a priority because they love it! Their passion breaths through their music and they bring that to you! Isn't that what this tunes is all about?

So, pop on over to the Battle of the Bands, and give them some love! Okay?? Thanks!

Keep Giving Me the Runaround

Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Heartbeats Soulstains
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely head over and check them out. If you say they're working hard then they get my support.

    So happy to have found you through Turn It Up Tuesday :->

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I'm so glad...you won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...