Organized Chaos

Sunday 27 April 2014

Sunday Social: Pet Peeves

Welcome to another week of Sunday Social! A blog gathering where we get together and get to know each other a little better! So grab a coffee (or a wine!) and join up!


1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve?
Oh....when people go EXTREMLY slow in places they shouldn’t! Driving too slow can be as much of a danger as driving too fast! I’m a cautious driver but I get so irritated if I am behind you doing 30 in a 60 zone! And 9 times out of 10 they are going slow because they are on their phone! That would fall into my second pet peeve!

2. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
When writers don’t respond! I don’t just mean with comments either. Sometimes bloggers reach out to each other. Just answer your email!

3. What is your biggest shopping pet peeve?
Tellers that are slow! (Are you picking up a theme here?) Here in South Africa it seems that people like to act like we have a 100 years to get things done! I’m not asking you to rush so that mistakes are made but really....stop your conversation to help me! I have two screaming toddlers that are tired of a grocery store....just do your job in a timely manner!

4. What is your biggest general pet peeve?
People that are on their cell phones when you’re having a conversation! No offense, but Hubby is bad about this! If we are talking, just put your phone down!

5. What is your most irrational fear?
I wouldn’t really say it is completely irrational. You can read a little bit about how my fear came to be. But I have a huge fear of someone breaking into our house. It becomes irrational in the sense that I wake up multiple times a night to check the house out. I walk cautiously into every room looking behind every door (no I’m serious peeps). My heart pounds so hard it hurts! Then I creep into the lounge and stand always back for minutes looking to see if I can see a shadow under our curtain! If I do hear a noise, I’m too scared to open curtains to actually look into the yard! I have almost every male friend we have in town on speed dial with Hubby working away and have worked out probably 30 different situations and how to handle them!
I’ve gone as far as to ask said male friends to time how long it takes them to get to my house in an emergency situation! My phone is ALWAYS charged and I sleep with it under my pillow....

Yea I’m a little extreme :-/

Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Heartbeats Soulstains
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

2 comments:

  1. I get freaked out too when my husband is out of town for work. I don't know what it is, but with the kids around now, I just get freaked out about stuff a lot more. And yes to #1. OMG. When someone cuts me off in the passing lane on the interstate and goes super slow, I just want to rear end their car!

    Also, #4 really irritates me as well. When I worked in customer service I would hate it when people would be on their phones while I'm trying to do their banking. I would purposely ask them tons of questions to annoy them so they would get off the phone ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are a lot alike! The doctor tries to tell me my sleeping posture is bad and the kids need to be in their own beds but I flat out told him that wasn't going to happen!!!

    I'm so glad I don't work in customer service anymore!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...