Organized Chaos

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Tuesday Tunes: I Can Only Imagine

Last week a friend of mine lost someone very close to them....
This song has been in my heart ever since. Take some time today to meditate on how it will be when you see Jesus Face to Face.



Maybe you are unsure about whether you will see Christ one day. Perhaps you haven't gotten to know him personally! I would love to talk with you about what an amazing gift a personal relationship with Christ is! I would love to have the opportunity to let you know how life changing it is! I would love to pray with you! Contact me (everything is confidential between us!).

Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Heartbeats Soulstains
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

8 comments:

  1. Saying a prayer for your friend. Losing someone is such a struggle. I pray they find peace and comfort in The Lord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Prayers mean everything! It is the most powerful gift!

      Delete
  2. This is probably one of my all time favorite Christian songs of all time. It is so dear to my heart. Thank you for posting this! It's a great song to listen to to start off my Tuesday morning.

    I am sorry for your friend's loss. Sending your friend lots of prayer! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! I am so glad it made your morning better! I do adore this song and probably sing it at least twice a day! ;-) Thank you for your prayers!

      Delete
  3. Shana, when my husband passed away my daughter and her hula halau danced to this song at his service. It is such a deep and beautiful song. It's comforting to know my children's father is dancing with Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How beautiful! You just brought tears to my eyes! Thank you for sharing that!

      Delete
  4. Thoughts are with you! Thank you for sharing on Whatever Wednesday on Thank You Honey!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...