Organized Chaos

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Remembering

It's not very wordless....again :-/
The night I met Hubby!
It is amazing looking back on these photos and how life changes and evolves. I can really say that night almost 6 years ago (in August this year), I never imagined I would meet the man I was going to marry. And looking back towards that first weekend in South Africa, I would never have guessed how far our lives would carry us. Everything seemed so HUGE yet, so small at the same time. I couldn't see past our bubble. 

Yet, this morning, God's plan has taken my Hubby away to a new town for work. I pray I can be strong and supportive and that in five years we will again look back going...wow!

Because we have to trust in God to lead us where he wants us to be~ We have to trust in God to carry us from our old selves to the people he is shaping us to become~ We have to trust in God to be our rock when we are shaking~ to be our strong tower when we need protecting~ to be our comforter in dark nights shadows!

And he is all of these things and so much more! Today, I remember where we have been. The mistakes and hobbles along the roads we have traveled are distant memories now. Today, I am so amazingly proud of my husband. To come into a company and receive a promotion after only a year. To have worked so hard and to receive such recognition. I know God will carry you through to the end! Good luck my Hubby!

Just when you think it is too dark...
life gives you these beautiful moments!


Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Heartbeats Soulstains

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

6 comments:

  1. Life has an amazing way of surprising us, doesn't it? I am so glad that you have been so provided for and supported through all this change.
    Happy Wednesday!
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, just when I think I'm starting to figure things out....God goes and changes it again! ;-)

      Delete
  2. God's hand in your life. We look back and we can see the ripples but looking forward we can only envision what He might have planned for us.

    Thanks for sharing your memories/reflections.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is so much better this way though! Memories have given us a learning experience and life maintains it's excitement because if we always knew what was going to happen it would get pretty boring!

      Delete
  3. You sound very smart for someone who looks so very young. That's a good thing (well both of them are good things). :) Good luck to him from me too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! You are so sweet! That comment just made my day! I will definitely tell him good luck!

      Delete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...