Organized Chaos

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Durban Vacation: Part 1 Our First Trip to the Beach

Well, we're finally back from our holiday! Did you miss me? I missed you guys terribly! I loved all the support and comments I got while I was gone! I hope you enjoyed the Instagram updates!

I have tried to narrow down these posts as much as possible but with kids as gorgeous as Lil Mister and LJ the photos are numerous to say the least! ;-) I don't want to bombard everything on you at once....so I'll just try to give you the best highlights!!



Friday afternoon we went ahead and drove through to our Ma's. It's about a two hour drive and the worst road of the entire trip. So we figured we'd get that done during daylight and sleep over at Ma's!

3am Saturday we were on the road. And I had two very cute and well behaved sleeping children!

Eventually though, they woke up! Actually, we were very blessed. We made 4 hours of the 7 hour drive with them asleep! Our first stop was more than halfway through our trip! They were in great moods upon waking up!


 We made the rest of the drive easily and ended up at our Ouma and Oupa at exactly 10 a.m! We praise God for the safe travels!
Like any typical good vacationers....we headed straight for the beach! I think Hubby and I were more excited about the boys seeing the sea for the first time then they were! But once we arrived....it was non stop fun for them!

Lil Mister seeing the ocean for the first time. He immediately dubbed it 'My Sea'....the rest of the holiday...everything was his!
His reaction to the waves!

Of course we dig a hole....the boys played so nicely!

He was shivering and turning blue but refused to get out of the water!
Lil Misters first sand hole!
And LJ like always makes his way to the action!
Someone was all tuckered out by the end of the afternoon!
I can't wait to share more about our trip and the amazing memories we've made as a family! I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity and can't wait to do it again! God is amazing!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!


XOXxx

Shana Danae..

4 comments:

  1. Pure joy is written all over your boys' faces! Such a happy little family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun so far! I love his expression when he saw the waves. My son has seen the ocean, but he was only 15 months so I don't know if he remembers it. I cannot wait to take them both someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was truly a priceless moment! We hope to get to go every year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I really hope they enjoyed it as much as we think they did!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...