Organized Chaos

Monday 4 November 2013

30 Days of Gratitude: Intro and catch up!

thehappinesscoach.biz

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in South Africa. It's strictly an American holiday so this makes sense. But as my boys get older, I've started collecting crafts, lessons, and elements to assist me in sharing this holiday with them.

Although we live here, I feel it is still important that they understand where I came from as it is part of their heritage. Hubby and I are doing our best to mix our cultures to an extent without actually taking away from either.

In light of this, I was so excited when Kelsey mentioned creating a linky for the 30 Days of Gratitude! So keep your eyes out for that still to come!



For now, you can check out 30 days of Gratitude on Facebook or Twitter with hastags #30DoG and #30daysofgratitude


Obviously, it's November 3rd...so I'm a few  days behind. But don't worry....I'll be catching you guys up! ;-)

Day 1: Nov 1, 2013
I'm grateful for my Hubby. He is such a strong man. This year has been a whirl wind for our family and he keeps pushing forward. In the midst of darkness and storms, he came to know God and has led our family down an amazing road. He stepped up and became the father and husband that Christ wanted him to be and proudly announces it for the world. I'm grateful for his patience with me missing home, his joy in playing with our children, and his love in our marriage!

Day 2: Nov 2, 2013

I'm grateful today for these two gorgeous faces. They have changed my life. They have changed my values. They have changed my priorities. They in a way have been the glue for Hubby and I. They constantly bring joy and happiness. They are the greatest blessing God has ever given me!

Day 3: Nov 3, 2013
I'm grateful for Hubby's decision to give his life over to God. I'm grateful he was baptized in the Spirit and now walks a daily walk living his life and our families life for God. I'm praise God that today I can talk, worship, and learn God with Hubby. I am grateful for what he is now showing and teaching our children. I'm grateful God never gives up on us although we still make mistakes. I'm grateful that God had a plan and we held on long enough to start seeing it come to fruit!


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

8 comments:

  1. I think it's wonderful that you're teaching them your traditions from the US. Your post about being thankful made me smile. Kids do change everything, but always in a good way.

    Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay :) so excited to see this coming to life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many things to be thankful for. How wonderful that your hubby was baptized... that must have been a beautiful moment to witness.


    Wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was absolutely beautiful! I was so grateful to my work to allow me off that afternoon to be there! Hubby was so surprised that I wanted to be there. I explained how important it was to support him in this decision. Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it is really exciting! Going to add the button to the post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, I'm glad I could add a smile to your day! It's fun hearing Lil Mister talk about things from America and people wonder where he knows it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping by from This Momma's Meandering Mondays! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed the post!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...