Organized Chaos

Wednesday 6 November 2013

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 6 A Struggle

Nugget On A Budget

Day 6: Nov 6, 2013

Today....I'm struggling. I have been trying to write an post for the 30 days of gratitude and my heart just doesn't feel very grateful....to be honest, I feel anything but.

SO....I'm praying to God. Trying to work through why I'm feeling this way today. Knowing it isn't normal for me lately. And inspiration comes to me.

Therefore, my lucky peeps, you get a combined post!



It's okay that I just want to be home playing in the water with my children.I'm grateful for the weekends I get to lounge and play with them.

It's okay that I feel useless today because LJ was sick last night and I didn't get much sleep. I'm grateful that Maggy is taking good care of him today so I don't have to stress and miss work.

It's okay that I'm checking my clock every hour to see if maybe the date has jumped forward! I'm ready for my holiday! I'm grateful we've now got a car to be able to drive to Durban!

It's okay that Hubby tends to give Lil Mister sweets before school. I'm grateful for the teachers that have to deal with it.

It's okay that I haven't cooked a proper meal at home since umm...last week Tuesday. I'm grateful Hubby and the boys are easy going and aren't on my case about it....we've ate at least!

It's okay that I haven't unpacked properly from the weekend away. I'm grateful we have an active social life for us and our kids to enjoy!

It's okay that I really don't want to be at work today....I'm grateful I have a job that I do actually enjoy and can provide to the income of our house while stimulating myself.

Thanks to all of you who put up with my moaning and rants! Jump to Kelsey for more #30DoG



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

6 comments:

  1. So many things to be grateful for, Shana! Thanks for the reminder. It seems like I get bogged down in all the stuff, that I forget to be thankful for the things that I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey, we all have our disjointed days, trust me! Just try to remember that you are beautiful, wonderful mom and wife, and that God loves you above all else. Sending you hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's good to relax and take some time for yourself!
    stopping by from meet & greet hop! new follower on GFC & bloglovin!
    http://juliaspuellaaeterna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is....it's just shaking that Mommy guilt of I should be doing this or that ;-) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Stacey! You always lift me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lisa. It is surprisingly hard to do this #30daysofgratitude which makes me sad! Thankfulness should be pouring from us, but it isn't! You're right we just get bogged down!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...