Organized Chaos

Friday 15 November 2013

What You Missed W46 and a goodbye! (only for now!)

Another week has passed here at Organized Chaos and well, for everyone at that! Life just keeps trucking on and I’ve had a little bit of mommy sadness as I realized this week how big my boys are getting! LJ turns one in under a month and my Lil Mister is storming head first into his threes! I knew it was coming, but wow....where did the time go!

Tuesday evening at the grocery store we were picking up items for our trip. I decided to grab a few jars of baby food since I’m not sure what Ouma and Oupa have planned for meals. LJ eats basically everything we eat, but better safe than sorry right! Hubby remembered one type that was Lil Misters favorite as a baby and asks why I don’t get it for LJ. I remarked that LJ is still too young for that type. He looked at me and confused said but the food is from 10 months. My eyes widened as I realized we’re already in our 11th month! I just don’t see where it happened!


The boys are becoming good friends as they play and terrorize our household on a daily basis and the love between them is beautiful! I can’t wait to spend this 10 days with them without interruptions from work! I think we all need it!


My favorite Tweets of the week:
Leela
I wonder which one of my mental disorders will feature the most today.

ThisMomma’sRamblings
#PreachersOfLA I don’t see tattoos as sinful, they are no different than a stained glass window!

So, here’s a little insight to what you missed this week!

In light of me finally joining the Instagram world, I shared with you all some funnies on Saturday about Instagram! I also posted how grateful I am for thesunshine!
 

Sunday I hoped to inspire you with some biblical truths about God’s Word.

Monday I shared the first part of our weekend while giving you a run down of a greatconcert we attended. I also did a double gratitude post from Sunday and Monday.

Tuesday brought us some more Tuesday Tunes. Did you enjoy our wedding song? And also gave you the second part of our weekend update! Pools, swings, trampolines andice cream! How perfect!  

Wednesday brought us to Wordless Wednesday! C is honestly my best friend and I love highlighting her! Isn’t she beautiful?
 

Once again I recapped two days of gratitude by speaking on my church community andthe little reminders other bloggers give us!

Thursday brought you another giveaway! You must checkout these adorable dresses at Nana’s Sewing Closet! And with the theme of November...more gratitude!

Today I shared why I'm grateful for our car

I’m heading out now for Durban and am so unbelievably excited! I have a lot of great posts lined up for next week but will truly miss all of you! I can’t wait to tell you all about what we’ve been up to!

Keep an eye on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook as I promise to be sharing with you happenings of our vacation!


Please stick around the weekend for another Saturday Funny and Sunday Inspiration! And as always I love to hear from you! Have you stopped by the Prayer Power page lately? We’ve got some amazing stories in the power of God!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

4 comments:

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...