Organized Chaos

Thursday 14 November 2013

30 Days of Gratitude: Rain



Day 14: Nov 14, 2013
Today, I am grateful for the rain! This is an old picture but I love it still. Where we live we go months through the winter with absolutely no rain.
It's dry but good because it doesn't bring our winter temperatures lower.
But now with us moving into summer, we get those lovely night time storms! Our yard becomes flooded with the water and we sit back and listen to it dripple on the roof! It brings life to the dryness and rest to the heat of each day!
I absolutely love the rain!

Mommy Blogger
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

3 comments:

  1. I love the rain too... especially at night. It will be a while until I hear that sound again.


    Wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend LOVES the rain as well, I hate it. We often refer to Vancouver as "Raincouver" lol :)

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...