Organized Chaos

Monday 4 November 2013

Social Sunday....a Little Random!


1. What is currently on your wish list? 
Umm...it’s actually really random! But we got a new (well new to us) lounge suite last month and I’m super happy about it. But now I need new curtains for it! And MIL finished making the boys new bedding. It is so cute and adorable that I’m in love with it...but now they need new curtains too.
Oh and I’m totally over my bedroom....needs a complete redo :-/ haha
Other than that...I really want my hair colored and highlighted and my nails done before Durbs....totally not going to happen! :-/
2. Share a new iPhone, droid, iPad app that you have recently discovered that we all need.
I’m a little behind on this! I only got a droid for the first time this weekend! So once I figure it all out...I’ll Let you know. But I am unbelievably excited to be joining the world of Instagram! Haha
3. What is a new fall tv show that you have added to your dvr? There really isn’t any where we live in the world right now. Our cable package is a limited one by choice so we stick mostly to our cop shows and the Discovery channel lol
Lil Mister has recently learned about Dora and Diego....I have to honestly say, he’s probably addicted!
4. Share your social media links so we can follow you. (Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, etc) Tell us which is your favorite and why.
I’m a Facebook lover....always have been always will be!But I can't wait to get my sign up done with Instagram....I'm so late on the scene but I know I'm going to love it!

5. What is a tv show, movie, or song that you could watch or listen to over and over and never get tired of?
TV: Rookie Blue. I’m serious people....I get mad if there is a storm here (which there is like EVERY.NIGHT) on the night Rookie Blue is on because then I can’t watch it! lol
Movie: Shawshank Redemption, Fireproof, Courageous, Twilight, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the Rings...really if I like a movie I can watch it over and over

Song: Bring the Rain by Mercy Me, My Deliverer is Coming by Richard Mullins



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...