Organized Chaos

Friday 8 November 2013

What you Missed Week 45

Oh my word! Have you seen what a busy week we’ve had over here? It has been amazing! I am so excited to have shared so much with you all! I just wish it was like this every week!
Mommy Blogger
Please....if you enjoy me as much as I enjoy all of you...take a quick second to go nominate me for South Africa's best Mommy Blogger!

Are you getting tired of me?
I really hope not!

My favorite Tweets of the week:

Kemiavon
Happy Monday. Hold on and don't let go and get tired. Hold on to God, your dreams, what you've been hoping for, and don't give up.

Lauren Albrecht
I wish I'd get up early before work, even when I don't have to be anywhere. I love having this time to read and rest before a busy day!


So, here’s a little insight to what you missed this week!
We spent the weekend with our parents and show I shared some jokes about Family on Saturday Funny.

Sunday I kept with the family theme and gave inspiration on family from God’s Word.

Monday was exciting and busy. I was so happy to share with you the blessings God has worked in our lives and give a quick weekend recap. Social Sunday brought aboutrandomness as we discussed a little bit of everything!

And most excitingly....it was the first post for the 30 Days of Gratitude series. You can follow on Twitter at #30DoG and #30daysofgratitude as well as on Facebook! Head over to Kelsey’s page to read more about the link up! If you haven’t started your 30 days yet...it’s okay. Do a round up post for the first 8 days of the month!

Tuesday, Tuesday was just as busy! I shared the second step in my Conquering PPD series. I am so thankful to be sharing this series with all of you. I pray that it helps and encourages other woman who have or are experiencing similar situations. Step 2 discusses recognizing what changed in your life.

Of course there was more gratitude and a Tuesday Tunes!

Wednesday brought us to Wordless Wednesday! How can one not love a Papa and sons picture? These, peeps, are the memories my family is making!
 
I struggled a little bit with writing my 30 days of gratitude post this day, but found inspiration through Kera at Nugget on a Budget.

Thursday was more gratitude as I brought you all the things I love about South Africa.

Early Friday morning my first ever giveaway started! I am so super amped to have this up and running. If you haven’t entered yet for some awesome ad space and the etsy gift card....then head over there now!

And of course I shared with you how grateful I am for my planner!


Please stick around the weekend for another Saturday Funny and Sunday Inspiration! And as always I love to hear from you! Have you stopped by the Prayer Power page lately? We’ve got some amazing stories in the power of God!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...